Thursday, December 17, 2009

Care of the four heart-healthy habits

In my 20 years of life to this, I have never touched cigarettes and alcohol. Nicotine and alcohol damage to the heart may be bigger than we thought. Many nutrition workers have advocated smoking alcohol limit, I own requirements more stringent, that is never touched them. Fortunately, my family also did not smoke or alcohol abuse, I also escaped the persecution of second-hand smoke.



Second, aerobic exercise

I grew to like physical education, whether it is playing or running are all my hobbies, physical education exams have to run 800 meters, had full marks. While it is work, no longer have a clear plan to exercise, but I have deliberately stepped exercise. Ever since a sprained left ankle after a few years ago, I changed to run as a walking, walking is a sport for everyone, good for the body, and no less than running. I am very clear, if I note that the most recent exercise, my spirit, the state of qi and blood will be good, if neglected for some time training, they will feel Qi stagnation blood stasis, vein superficial sliding. Needless to say, no matter what age, aerobic exercise training on the heart are all very good effect.



Third, dietary modification

In fact, I have to admit that I was born like meat, but now has basically been about to become a vegetarian a. Too much animal fat to make my heart was almost out the problems, while the carrots and tomatoes to save me. I remember when my child fussy eaters partial eclipse a lot and now I eat anything, no taboos in. I know that I want is a healthy, rather than the other.



4, psychological adjustment

Not angry, get excited, less calculating, and often laughter. Emotional adjustment is the best medicine, not only heart disease than any other disease are the same.

Above, maybe I said it is not enough detail, but I know that the original aim, so that these four points is enough. Moreover, although these appear to be bland, but to persist in a lifetime to do is not an easy thing. Anyway, the heart of their own health is their own, "selfish" if I were, for their own sake, or honestly to comply better.

No comments:

Post a Comment