Monday, January 11, 2010

How to get her husband spoil you for life?

Some people say that a woman's unreasoning passion for life, a man's infatuation often that for a while. Is not true. Men are like children need a woman's love and guidance; good woman is like a school, you can train the best graduates. And, let us remember: In this school, the wife had a good husband are foster self-production and marketing, there is no man can be self-taught. Can a woman give her husband loved life, the initiative is dependent themselves ... ...



Vivi so on the new marriage troubles:

A weekend home, originally planned to make good on her husband's arms Sasa-chiao, to comfort their lonely week. But God knows why, just because he did not come to pick me, just because he rented the sound plate is not good, I actually furious. Feeling bad to the extreme. Dinner with a friend about us, but also not in the mood go.



He does, but also did not comfort me past, their own interests in a person sitting in front of the TV watching television no longer care about my heart, but refuses to come to hug me. Perhaps this is the fuel for me, so I thought step by step, he does not love me, he even has never loved me. I lost the sense of despair, I thought of a divorce.



I cried on Monday, we went to a divorce.

He even agreed.

I also think there is no face. I was nothing in his case with him, and he was qualified to agree to a divorce!



I am wronged, I despair. Serious psychological imbalance, I had had enough. Stop heart has no control over, such a tragedy occurred. We twisted up into a ball the bottom line there is no pre-marital agreement. Divorce has become the only outcome, there is no escape route into the cliff.



The sad part is that I actually do not regret, just a quick divorce. I think he is. Although he had no money, no name, no right, but he at the moment either hypocritical self-esteem and hate for my bar.



I also hate leaving him.

However, I can not divorce, because we only get married two months, I Diubu Qi that face!

Seems to have something we can control is not within the scope of the.

I have to recall that we start. Because I am lonely, because I had older, so we Shuaqi friends. Family only make me even more against the opposition. I thought he loved me, and then we together. A woman is so rigid, so we got married.

Who knows, maybe from scratch is a tragedy. Can be in front of others also had to pretend happy. I think that dichlorvos, I only drink it down.

Very often, I know what to do.

He did not know why I have such a strong sense of superiority. I do not have to feel superior, I hate his parents. I have neither received in their love, do not get money from them. What right have I not angry? However, I can not be angry, as long as I possibly be a little dissatisfaction with his parents and complained that he and my endless vitality.

I really do not understand this, too, a man's ability to do?

Thing is so complicated.

In fact, it is also simple.

Only because of love, just because of money.

I do not know where to go.



Run-in girlfriend comforted me, and listen to what they are talking with happiness, how to talk with their husbands of their own good, my heart felt a pang of sorrow and grief. Regardless of their husband gone and know what she will surely love to buy her; no matter how late, if she was hungry, he would certainly buy she likes to eat; even if only a few dozen blocks of wages, will be willing to bought her dozens of pieces of clothing; they said absolutely no quarrel with the first mistake a woman, men would be exhausted mind to coax them happy ....



For my part, I want to eat grape in Xinjiang, but because the money 15 pound, always reluctant, he also remember to buy me food; I am hungry, he would say he hungry, then; I do for familyVolumeSavings, he seemed even more justified, and I would like to buy something he is unwilling to give me; we quarrel, he never concede defeat, even I have weakness to him, and he was dismissed ... ...



This is also attractive as a man do? But I do not have the courage to give up. I deserve it?



Her husband, my temper is bad, but this is what you do not love me the reason? If you really do not love me, how you can be so preoccupied with the geographical home, and yet so righteous Shuoai me?



I do not know, I hope God can change you or change me.



Comments:

This is obviously an angry girl is not the case rationally written text. She did not know what they want, do not know where their own interests. Only because no one complained that just because you want to just vent.



She did not want a divorce. She knows her husband is nothing against the wishes of the parents, married to the man.

Their own to the marriage, but feel wronged.

This man is not generous, not bought her a pound of grapes to eat 15 yuan; this man is not considerate, when she said that when the hungry, hungry men think of themselves; this man is not to coax people, does not allow his wife said that he the parents a little ill.

Angry and for what a woman does? Because men in her work did not pick her; because men rented the DVD sounds good harm her troubles; because we know that in time she did not trouble to coax Wei Jiang Tabao in his arms ... ... to be followed by endless bickering in order to As for a divorce.

Now, high rate of divorce has become a major social phenomenon. An information shows that some cities the divorce rate as high as 50%. This is an appalling figure.

I wonder if today's young people toward marriage hall, there are many people still believe old age can be, and the other a long marriage. Perhaps this is the "sexual gratification, a blessing in the whole days spent?" Another one said, "not in permanence, only now has."

Women more emotional and men is relatively rational. Dependence on their families and loyalty, the women seemed stronger than men. Of course, this is only a rough statement, exceptions considerable.

As far as I know, many small husband and wife have trouble when the woman like to use to "divorce" uniforms each other. This is the woman's killer, a light out, the men usually surrender.

Men generally do not talk lightly about divorce, which is based on rational choice. However, once a man determined to break up, the tears of a woman often does not work.

Woman Health and angry, the number of benefits will favor forgotten. Eight hundred years ago, Chen sesame rotten millet are 11 churn up 11 enumerating all of the unhappy quarrel, memory capacity, in this moment, an unprecedented display. Often lead to inability to defend themselves against a man stunned. If you then look at their husband-wife relationship, the man is the most heinous villain, Enduanyijue couples is long overdue.



A woman can be good at the blink of an eye. Happy time, before the conflicts disappeared, as if the world's most beauty of the husband and wife.

Undesirable that the woman angry and sad when a good cry to take their own grievances, to seek his girlfriend and his family's sympathy and consolation. Someone else at this time, if you say toward the future, you husband and wife and good friends will be very embarrassed. Going against you say, and you feel no consolation.



How to do? Still have to deal with problems rationally. Do not divorce lightly.

Her husband's so-called "weaknesses" and many you have known before marriage, especially those against the achievements of their parents marriage. Since you're accepted, chosen, do not always feel wronged. Not to take her husband's "shortcomings" and the others, her husband's "strength" than. In this way than down, than was her husband useless. Moreover, and unfair. Each family has its own problems, but you Lide Yuan can not see other people's troubles Bale.



The husband did not give his wife 15 yuan to buy a pound of grapes, did not buy fashion clothing, not necessarily a bad consider the overall situation from the family. Marriage of any sum of expenditure, the two shared. For those who just created a small home, if the husband and wife income is not high, with "100 fee to be undertaken" to describe is not an exaggeration. The construction of new homes have to pay hard, save money is also essential, in order to flies bigger way, they will think of buy a house buy a car, followed by even bringing up children, alimonyElderly. Money in their hands not wait for breaking off a broken flowers. The place to spend a lot more, which would be borne in hand at 1:00. The other stingy to spend money, but also not necessarily a bad thing.



Emotional needs training, also needs care.

The other side and then love you, nor capricious reasons.

Do not temper the test of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment